CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
FLASH FICTION CONTEST
Congratulations to the winners of our second Flash Fiction Contest!
- T.F. Ahmad’s “A Short Letter from Nasir Farooq to His Friend, Sir Christopher Collins
Runners up (in no particular order):
- James Cannice’s “The Nightmare Boy”
- Christi Nogle’s “Viridian Green”
- Kerri-Leigh Grady’s “The Nightmare She Wears”
- Amy Sampson-Cutler’s “My Dead Girl”
"Boy's Head" by
From almost total darkness, the floating face of a young boy emerges. His eyes are two wide, empty holes.